Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions must be agreed to prior to your order being processed. Please read them carefully.
Order Processing, Shipping and Responsibilities of the Customer Upon Delivery
- During the processing period, we are unable to accept any changes to the order itself (shipping address and phone number changes are always accepted but may result in a fee assessed by the shipping company)
- Spa covers will not be made less than the measurements submitted but due to the nature of the materials used, we reserve the right to allow the cover to be no more than 1" larger than the specified size.
- We strongly encourage you to place your order through the web site. This avoids any discrepancies in measurements, etc.
- If you have an oversized cover or due to circumstances need to place your order over the phone it is the purchaser's responsibility to review the emailed order confirmation.
If you do not receive an order confirmation within 24 hours please contact the office so we may reissue one. After 24 hours the order is considered complete and correct and therefore we are not responsible for the measurements, hinge direction, color, etc.
- You may cancel your order within 24 hours of submitting your order without penalty. Your order cancellation must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After 24 hours your order is processed and in most cases ready for shipment. Therefore, If you choose to cancel your order after 24 hours of submitting the order, there will be a $150 cancellation fee.
- Your spa cover will be shipped in a box that will be approximately 4' (H) x 8' (L) and will weigh between 30-60 lbs depending on the taper and foam density ordered.
- The shipment is too large to be sent via UPS, FedEx, etc. Because of this we ship all of the covers via common carrier, LTL trucks.
- All deliveries are made Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Our freight companies (Estes Express, RAC Transport, or similar) will schedule a time frame for delivery directly with you. This most often is a 3-4 hour window and the times are not actual or guaranteed. Any delivery appointment questions should be directed to the carrier themselves who can be reached at the phone number provided with your shipping notification. If you schedule an appointment for delivery and are not home when the driver arrives, you may be subject to a redelivery fee.
- Someone MUST be present during delivery to inspect the shipment for damage. If you leave a note for the driver, you are authorizing them to leave the cover in your possession regardless of damage. With that, you are accepting FULL RESPONSIBILITY for the cover and will have to file the freight claim directly with the freight company should there be any damage.
All spa covers must be inspected prior to signing the delivery receipt. Look first at the box for any damage. If the box has visible damage, open the box. If the cover is damaged DO NOT SIGN the delivery receipt.
IF THE COVER IS DAMAGED THE SHIPMENT MUST BE REFUSED. IF THE PURCHASER OR ANOTHER PERSON ACCEPTING THE SHIPMENT ON THEIR BEHALF SIGNS FOR A DAMAGED COVER AND THE DAMAGE IS NOT NOTATED ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT, AN EXCEPTION NUMBER IS NOT NOTED, OR THE DELIVERY IS NOT REFUSED THEY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FILING THE FREIGHT CLAIM DIRECTLY WITH THE FREIGHT COMPANY.
If your spa cover is damaged and you refuse the delivery or you are given an exception number by the driver and the damage is noted on the freight bill, contact our office as soon as possible and we will build and ship a new cover to you within 24 hours and file the freight claim directly with the freight company.
If your spa cover is damaged and you sign clear for the shipment, you have to file the freight claim directly with the freight company.
All of our spa covers are custom made according to the measurements and color preference submitted by you and therefore NON RETURNABLE. Spa cover lifters may be returned at the purchaser's expense, in their original packaging and with all included hardware. A refund will be issued once all contents are verified. Please note: This does not apply to damaged spa covers that have been refused. Please read the Shipping section above for information on how to handle a damaged spa cover.